Welcome to my personal website. I'm Paweł Redman, known online as “enneract,” a programmer and a former Optics student. This wiki serves both as my personal blog and a library for interesting things, relating to science and programming, that I've bothered to write down.
I finished my Bachelor of Science Degree at the Wrocław University of Science and Technology in February 2020 . My thesis is available here (in Polish only).
I'm currently employed by Nokia as a hard real-time software engineer, working on layer 1 4G and 5G NR products.
Active open source projects:
- Zittrig – an online community primarily centered around Tremulous and the Der Bunker server.
- AA-QVM – game logic for the Der Bunker Tremulous server.
- schachtmeister2 – a daemon that looks people up in WHOIS and reverse DNS to fight ban evasion.
- gnlse-python – a Python package for solving a generalized Schrödinger equation to model non-linear optics in fibers.
- Polarization – a tool for visualizing and learning about polarization of light.
- Google Summer of Code 2020 – implementing new spectral upsamping methods and color quality metrics in Colour, a Python package for color science.
- Minitrem – a simple 2D strategy game, inspired by Tremulous.
- mapcat – a tool for concatenating Tremulous map files.
- Unvanquished – an open source shooter (a remake of Tremulous) that I've contributed some code and assets to
2015 and older
Computer graphics and photography
- opticks – this DokuWiki theme
I've also worked on a few music videos for local rap artists:
- Nosi - Minuta Ciszy (direction, camera, editing)
- Nosi - Sennik (direction, camera, editing)
- Danio x Tomo - NOWY KLASYK (camera, editing)
Some proofs and articles that are hard to find in a clear, concise form:
start.txt · Last modified: 2021/08/01 19:19 (external edit)